Inish Pines ~ 32529 Mrs. Reddings Trail
Cottage, 4 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Inish Pines is a place of seclusion. The post & beam vacation home is tucked in among towering White Pines. Looking west from the deck you have a spectacular view of both High & Gull Islands. If you get up early you may see deer playing in the surf or a bald eagle circling the bay looking for breakfast.
A Kayakers dream, the bay is crystal clear, speckled with large boulders and sheltered from heavy surf by Lefts Point. Snorkeling is superb. Read or nap in the hammocks under the White Birch trees. Beach comb the shoreline . Grab some deck chairs; take them out in the surf. The lake shore in front of the cottage and in the bay is rocky. Photos will be sent with inquires.
Days end, a Lake Michigan sunset, steaks on the grill, a glass of wine. Fall asleep to the sound of waves breaking on the rock as the night sea breeze blows through your bedroom window.
- Arts and craft interior and furnishings
- Four bedroom, 2 ½ bath, 2400 sq ft
UPSTAIRS: Master bedroom - 1 King sized bed
North and South rooms - 1 Full sized bed, 1 Twin bed (each room sleeps 3)
DOWNSTAIRS: Bunk room - 1 Bunkbed, 1 Twin sized bed
- 3 Bathrooms (one on each floor)
- A sun room off the dining room that doubles as an extra bedroom (1 Twin daybed)
- The large screen porch seats 10 for dinner
- There is a fire pit on the deck w/ deck seating for ten
- Firewood provided on the honor system, $2 per arm load
- Pets welcome free of charge!
- Bring your own sheets and pillow cases. Pillows and blankets provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen, TV, VCR & tapes, charcoal grill, High Speed Wifi
Peak season: Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekly rate $1,998 Sunday to Sunday
Off season: $275 per day 4 day minimum or $1450 per week
Please email to book your dates:
S.Richards.REALTOR@gmail.com or call us at: 231.675.6717
Looking forward to seeing you on the island ~